4th August 2019, 01:59 AM
Unregistered

What is the scope of studying BTech(Apparel Production Management) course in Government College of Engineering and Textile Technology Hooghly?

Hello Sir, I am interested to study BTech(Apparel Production Management) course in Government College of Engineering and Textile Technology Hooghly. But I have heard that there is no scope of this course. I am interested to do this course, so I want to know about the scope of doing this course. Kindly let me know immediately.

14th August 2019, 05:03 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the scope of studying BTech(Apparel Production Management) course in Government College of Engineering and Textile Technology Hooghly?

There is a ample of scope in studying BTech in Apparel Production Management. This course gives the knowledge of different aspects of the apparel industry such as design, pattern making, production, trade and packaging. After completion of this course you can work in a textile producing firm or can set up a business.

Some of the employment areas are:-

Garment
Jewellary
Boutiques
Textile Mills
Leather Industry

Some of the popular companies are:-

Brandix
Color Plus
Denim
Flipkart
Pantaloon

Some of the job profiles are:-

Graphic designer
Merchandisers
Costume and Garment Designers
Fashion Designer
Assistant Fashion Designer
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?