25th June 2017, 06:07 PM
Unregistered

Which is the best course other than engineering, after studying intermediate with MPC stream?

I have passed by 893 marks in intermediate in MPC. I am best in all subjects which is the best course after intermediate except engineering?

26th June 2017, 02:30 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which is the best course other than engineering, after studying intermediate with MPC stream?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have passed by 893 marks in intermediate in MPC. I am best in all subjects which is the best course after intermediate except engineering?

Candidates after completion of 10+2 with MPC subjects can pursue various courses other than engineering. List of best courses other than engineering is given below. They can choose any one of the course based on their interest.

B.Sc Computer Science
B.Sc Mathematics
B.Sc Physics
B.Sc Chemistry
B.Sc Hotel Management
B.Sc Nautical Science
BCA
BBA
Bachelor of Management Studies (BMS)
Bachelor of Hotel Management (BHM)
BA LLB
BSc LLB
27th June 2017, 02:32 AM
ranu shahi

Default Re: Which is the best course other than engineering, after studying intermediate with MPC stream?

Best courses after intermediate except engineering are:-
B.Sc
BA
BCA
BBA
B.Com
BBM
Interior Design
Fashion Technology
Event Management
Film and Media
Secretarial Work
CA
ICWA
CS
Hotel Management
Performing Arts
LLB
Advertising
Airport Management
and many other.
27th June 2017, 05:33 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

After 12th with PCM as main paper, you will be eligible to pursue various courses.

List of some available courses are :-

B.Sc.

B.A.

B.Com.

B.Des.

B.A. LLB.

So, you can pursue any course of your choice and interest.
29th June 2017, 11:41 PM
Vaishali@1998

When you are good in all subjects, there is no restriction to choose . You can do:
Bsc. maths, Physics or Chemistry
Bsc. computer science
Bsc. Biotechnolgy
Bsc. in Travel & Tourism
Bsc. Agriculture
You can also become CA through CA CPT.
3rd July 2017, 03:58 PM
Solo13
Senior Member+

It is best to opt that course in which you are interested. There are lots of course according to the fields . If you want to do simple graduation than you can take admission in b.sci. There are lots of stream in b.sci. Some of them are- B.sci with physics, chemistry, maths, computer science etc.
You can also go for design field. There is lot of scope in design field also. In design field there are so may streams-
Fashion designing, Textile design, Accessory design, interior design, Automation , graphics etc.
In today's world there are some courses which are very popular like- Mass communication, Journalism, Social work, Hotel management, Tourism and travel, hospitality, Catering,Event management etc.
You can go for technology also by doing some IT and software courses.
List of some other popular courses-
Architecture.
Banking and Finance.
Side by side while doing graduation you can prepare for government jobs also.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?