22nd November 2015, 06:12 PM
Unregistered

Best job for women after completing B.Sc in Electronics?

Sir after completing the graduation BSC ELECTRONICS which job is best in ladies? I am looking for a quick response from your side. Please advise me for my future. Thanking you.

Related Questions:
22nd November 2015, 07:44 PM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Best job for women after completing B.Sc in Electronics?

The most desirable options for you are as follows =>

-- Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited

-- Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited

-- Indian Space Research Organization

-- National Thermal Power Corporation

-- Steel Authority of India Limited

But for that you must have to appear and qualify the entrance exam conducted by the respective company.

Some private sector for you are ==>

Oracle
IBM
Microsoft
Apple
Nokia
Samsung
Blackberry
Ericsson
22nd November 2015, 09:35 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Lots of Job Opportunities are available on both hardware and Software fields.

Jobs in Private Sector:

Software Testing
Technical Executive
Software Developer
Chemical Administrator
Technical Support Associate

Govt. Sector

BSNL
BHFL
ISRO
NTPC
SAIL
22nd November 2015, 11:39 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir after completing the graduation BSC ELECTRONICS which job is best in ladies? I am looking for a quick response from your side. Please advise me for my future. Thanking you.
There is a good job opportunity available for B.Sc in Electronics course in both the Government and Private companies. Since, job opportunity for male and female candidates are same. After completing B.Sc in Electronics one can find the job opportunity in Electricity Boards/Utility companies and large industries as engineers and managers. Apart from the candidate can also find job opportunities in atomic power plants, hydroelectric power plants as well as thermal power plants. Since, there is a good job opportunity available for B. Sc in Electrical Graduates in Food, Pulp and Paper, chemical, aircraft and automobile industries. You can also enter into self employment by starting own business.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?