12th May 2021, 03:50 AM
Unregistered

Which is the best time to pursue CCNA among before graduation or after post graduation? Any advantage during Corona times?

I'm going to finish BCA and would like to go into networking field after it. I think CCNA is the best option but I have a question... is that fine to do CCNA directly after my graduation or it will be better to do it after the post graduation? Support your answer with available advantages during Corona times.

12th May 2021, 12:20 PM
Pikachuuuu

Default Re: Which is the best time to pursue CCNA among before graduation or after post graduation? Any advantage during Corona times?

The best time to pursue CCNA among before graduation or after post graduation is;

Minimum qualification required to pursue this course is 12th pass.

In your case, it would be best for you to go for this course after graduation/ during graduation.

In covid crisis you will get more time to study from home.
13th May 2021, 11:57 AM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

Default Re: Which is the best time to pursue CCNA among before graduation or after post graduation? Any advantage during Corona times?

The basic requirement to pursue CCNA in India is that the student must have passed 12th class from any recognized board. Since, you are pursuing graduation, you can either pursue it with your graduation or you can wait. Once your graduation is done, you can pursue easily.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?