22nd January 2016, 07:44 PM
Unregistered

Post graduation after completing 3 years of graduation with 3 times backlog in Botany subject?

question-:myself name Neha vaish from Gorakhpur. I have completed my b.sc(botany & chemistry) from g.k.p university in 2008. Is it possible to do post graduation after getting 3 years back in graduation from GKP University. I failed thrice in botany because I was suffering from Urine problem.

23rd January 2016, 09:47 PM
Prince8645
Senior Member+

Default Re: Post graduation after completing 3 years of graduation with 3 times backlog in Botany subject?

Yes, if you have cleared your backlogs, you are eligible to get admission in post graduation course.

To get admission in Post graduation course in any recognised university the eligibility is candidate must have passed bachelor's degree from any recognised university without any backlogs.

Gap year is not an issue to get admission but you need to qualify in entrance examination conducted by various universities for admission in course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?