22nd August 2016, 07:31 PM
Unregistered

Which is better between BBA and B.Sc medical?

I am confused what course should I take if i have done medical in 12th standard. I'm interested in BBA as well as B.Sc medical. Is there any scope of doing B.Sc medical? Can I get good job after doing B.Sc medical?

23rd August 2016, 07:53 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which is better between BBA and B.Sc medical?

Yes, there are lots of scope after doing B.Sc medical and BBA.
All these courses are equally valuable and the selection can be made according to your personal interest.

After completing any of these courses you can find rewarding jobs in public and government sectors.

You can try in banks for the position of P.O and earn around Rs. 18,000/- per month. Through civil services, you can join government departments like IFS, IRS and IPS. Qualifying combined graduate level exam allows you to join the designated job positions and earn good salary.
24th August 2016, 12:45 AM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Both the courses are good to opt after the completion of class 12th as both of them have a good scope in future if a candidate pursue it. It all depends upon you that in which of the two fields you are interested to go for, you must choose that. But since you have studied Medical in class 12th, then according to my opinion you must go for B.Sc Medical course.
4th July 2023, 04:15 PM
Unregistered

Which is better to do BSC nursing or BBA which has high scope in future
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?