21st April 2016, 11:19 AM
Unregistered

Is it better to study Political Science Honours to study further LLB?

Hello Friends,
I need your advice that for doing LLB course, I should study Political Science Honours in Graduation? Please tell me regarding this. Thank you in advance.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I study LLB after completion of Political Science Honours?
  2. Which is better to study in B.A. Honours among Political Science and Economics?
  3. Is it beneficial to study Political Honours for 12th Arts candidate?
  4. Eligibility to study Political Science Honours in Delhi University for an NIOS student?
  5. Can I study political science honors in Hindi
  6. Can I get admission in DU for Political Science Honours if scored 95 marks in 12th Political Science?
  7. Is Political Science Honours beneficial getting jobs in future?
  8. Procedure and entrance exam to study Economics Honours in The London School of Economics and Political Science?
  9. List of courses to study in Abroad for B.A.(Political Science) graduate?
  10. What should i study next after completing B.Sc. course in Political Science?
  11. What can I do to study LLB after 12th? Qualifications required for studying and syllabus of the exam? What kind of questions appear in LLB entrance? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Whether I am perfect to study LLB if secured 80% in 12th with Geography, Political Science and Hindi Sahitya being a village girl? -- [New]
  13. Can I get admission to study Political Science Honours in St.Xavier's College, Kolkata if secured 86% in 12th ISC Commerce?
  14. What should I study after completing M.A. in Political Science?
  15. Best colleges in abroad to study Physics Honours after scoring 89% in 12th?
  16. Can I pursue LLB being a candidate of MA in Political Science?
  17. Am I eligible to study Economics Honours if completed 12th without Economics?
  18. After B.A. honours can I study Law? Fee structure and other required information?
24th April 2016, 12:45 AM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it better to study Political Science Honours to study further LLB?

It is not necessary to study Political Science Honours in Graduation to study LLB further. It is up to you that which specialization you want to pursue in Graduation as the eligibility for pursuing LLB is that a candidate must have completed Graduation in any of the discipline.
So, you can opt any of the course in which you are interested in your Graduation course to study LLB further.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?