9th June 2014, 06:00 PM
Unregistered

How to do job and education at the same time? Is ti easier for a job holder to get education loan?

Hi
I am dipankar after pass DCE i join L&T
but i want higher education,
How can do both job & higher education? my friends says it easier to get edu loan if i am working??

15th June 2014, 01:49 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to do job and education at the same time? Is ti easier for a job holder to get education loan?

This is one of the most toughest job. It is quite tough to do job and pursue higher studies at the same time as both demand a good amount of time and hard work. There is nothing like you will get education loan easily if you do job and work, now education loan is very easy to get especially if you get admission in good colleges. However, education loan is easier to get when the candidate is on some job with good salary because he/she can show that as his/her security to pay back the loan instead of showing only properties.

You can pursue studies and can do part time online job. Your main focus should be in studies and you can work to facilitate your income and meet your expense. You can earn your pocket money through the online job. You can take up work which can be of one-two hours everyday and can concentrate at your studies.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?