25th August 2018, 07:26 PM
Unregistered

Campus Interview available in Gujarat Institute of Hotel Management, Vadodara for BBA(Hotel Management and Tourism) candidate?

Sir, if I get admission in BBA(Hotel Management and Tourism) in Gujarat Institute of Hotel Management, Vadodara then I can get job from campus interview? I would like to know about the campus interview in this institute for such candidate.

26th March 2023, 06:25 AM
TalatNaazGujrati

Default Re: Campus Interview available in Gujarat Institute of Hotel Management, Vadodara for BBA(Hotel Management and Tourism) candidate?

It is not guaranteed that you will get a job through campus interviews after completing BBA (Hotel Management and Tourism) from Gujarat Institute of Hotel Management, Vadodara. However, the institute does have a placement cell that assists students in finding employment opportunities. The placement cell invites various hotels, restaurants, travel agencies, and other hospitality-related organizations for campus recruitment. The selection process may include a written test, group discussion, and personal interview. The final selection depends on your performance and the requirements of the organization. It is advisable to work hard during your studies and participate in extracurricular activities to increase your chances of getting selected during campus interviews.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?