30th November 2019, 12:07 PM
Unregistered

Campus placement for BTech(Civil Engineering) students in Amiraj College of Engineering and Technology Ahmedabad?

Hi Sir/Madam, I am interested to join Amiraj College of Engineering and Technology Ahmedabad for studying BTech course in the specialization of Civil Engineering. I just want to know about the campus placement facility available in this college for such students. Please let me know about the campus placement asap.

1st December 2019, 03:25 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Campus placement for BTech(Civil Engineering) students in Amiraj College of Engineering and Technology Ahmedabad?

Yes, Campus placement is available for BTech in Civil Engineering students in Amiraj College of Engineering and Technology. The placement cell has formed a panel of experts which work with high level efficiency and effectiveness towards the assistance of every single student in making their career.

The college organizes various industrial visits for the practical exposure and understanding of engineering students. I am also giving you the college website link for your reference that is www.amirajcollege.in
2nd December 2019, 12:19 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Campus placement for BTech(Civil Engineering) students in Amiraj College of Engineering and Technology Ahmedabad?

Yes, Campus placement is available for the candidates pursuing Bachelor of Technology(Civil Engineering) in Amiraj College of Engineering and Technology Ahmedabad.

The name of Companies available for campus recruitment is Amiraj College of Engineering and Technology Ahmedabad is given below:-

:-Tieskills Pvt.Ltd
:-Reliance
:-N9Jobs Pvt.Ltd
:-Mercedes Benz(Landmark Cars Pvt. Ltd.)
:-FUTURE GROUP
:-KATARIA MOTORS
:-Balaji Group
:-Sabarmati Ford

You can visit the website https://www.amirajcollege.in/companies-on-campus/ for more detailed information.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?