30th November 2019, 12:07 PM
Unregistered

Cutoff rank required in JEE Main to secure BTech(Civil Engineering) admission in Amiraj College of Engineering and Technology Ahmedabad?

Dear friends, I am a student of 12th Science. I am preparing for JEE Main as well. After completing my 12th I want to do BTech(Civil Engineering) in Amiraj College of Engineering and Technology Ahmedabad. Can you please let me know about the cutoff rank which is required in JEE Main for securing admission?

2nd December 2019, 12:23 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Cutoff rank required in JEE Main to secure BTech(Civil Engineering) admission in Amiraj College of Engineering and Technology Ahmedabad?

The cutoff rank required in JEE mains to secure Bachelor of Technology(Civil Engineering) in Amiraj College of Engineering and Technology Ahmedabad is between 16541 to 39558 for general Category and between 29491 to 36240 for Scheduled Caste.

The total number of seats available in Bachelor of Technology(Civil Engineering) in Amiraj College of Engineering and Technology Ahmedabad is 60.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?