20th June 2020, 02:29 PM
Unregistered

Campus placement facility for BTech(Computer Science and Engineering) students in International Institute of Information Technology Bhubaneswar?

Dear Sir, I want to BTech in the field of Computer Science and Engineering in International Institute of Information Technology Bhubaneswar. I don’t know about the placement facility for such students in this college. So, I would like to know what are the campus placement facilities available for such students?

25th June 2020, 12:56 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Campus placement facility for BTech(Computer Science and Engineering) students in International Institute of Information Technology Bhubaneswar?

Yes, Campus facility is available for BTech in Computer Science and Engineering students at International Institute of Information Technology. The institute prepares their student so that they can get employed in a reputed organization by equipping them with knowledge and confidence. The institute placement cell reaches out to the recruiters to visit the institute for campus recruitment.

I am also giving you the institute website link for your reference that is www.iiit-bh.ac.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?