14th June 2020, 03:29 PM
Unregistered

Campus placement facility for BTech(Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering) students in Galgotias College of Engineering and Technology?

Dear friends, I am planning to do BTech(Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering) from Galgotias College of Engineering and Technology. So, I would like to know about the campus placement facility which is available for such students of this college. Kindly let me know about the placement facility asap.

17th June 2020, 11:13 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Campus placement facility for BTech(Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering) students in Galgotias College of Engineering and Technology?

Yes, Campus facility is available for BTech in Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering students at Galgotias College of Engineering and Technology. This college has a well established placement facility available and their main aim is to fulfill students aspirations across various sectors. The students can take on the best of all the opportunities provided by the college and every year 80% to 90% students get placed in reputed organizations according to their capabilities.

I am also giving you the college website link for your reference that is www.galgotiacollege.edu
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?