31st December 2019, 07:59 PM
Unregistered

Campus placement facility for BTech(Fashion Technology) students in The Technological Institute of Textile and Sciences Bhiwani?

Hello everyone, I am looking forward to studying BTech(Fashion Technology) in The Technological Institute of Textile and Sciences Bhiwani. So, I would like to know about the placement facility available for such students of this institute. Please let me know about the campus placement facility immediately.

2nd January 2020, 11:55 PM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Campus placement facility for BTech(Fashion Technology) students in The Technological Institute of Textile and Sciences Bhiwani?

Yes, campus placement is available for the candidates studying Bachelor of Technology (Fashion Technology) in The Technological Institute of Textile and Sciences Bhiwani.

The candidates willing to get more details on campus placement and other related information can send an Email to [email protected], [email protected] and [email protected] .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?