31st December 2019, 07:59 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exams to study BTech(Fashion Technology) in The Technological Institute of Textile and Sciences Bhiwani? Cutoff rank required to secure admission?

Respected Sir/Madam, I am interested to study BTech(Fashion Technology) course in The Technological Institute of Textile and Sciences Bhiwani. I just want to know which are the entrance exams I have to appear so that I can get admission for this course. Please tell me about the cutoff rank also for securing admission.

2nd January 2020, 11:30 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams to study BTech(Fashion Technology) in The Technological Institute of Textile and Sciences Bhiwani? Cutoff rank required to secure admission?

Yes, Entrance examination is available to study BTech in Fashion Technology at The Technological Institute of Textile and Sciences Bhiwani. Admission selection is done on the basis of Online Entrance Test and the preference will be given to JEE Main Score holders. The cutoff marks depend on the number of candidates appearing for the test.

The educational qualification required is a candidate must have passed 10+2 with Physics and Mathematics along with Biotechnology, Computer Science or Biology with a minimum score of 45% marks in aggregate from a recognized board. I am also giving you the company website link for your reference that is www.titsbhiwani.ac.in
3rd January 2020, 12:02 AM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams to study BTech(Fashion Technology) in The Technological Institute of Textile and Sciences Bhiwani? Cutoff rank required to secure admission?

Yes, entrance examinations and available to study Bachelor of Technology (Fashion Technology) in The Technological Institute of Textile and Sciences Bhiwani.

1)JEE-MAIN 2020
2)LEET 2020(Haryana Lateral Entry Entrance Test)

You can apply for any of the entrance examinations available after completing 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as a mandatory subject.

You can visit the website https://titsbhiwani.ac.in for more details.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?