31st December 2019, 08:59 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to secure BTech(Fashion Technology) admission in The Technological Institute of Textile and Sciences Bhiwani?

Hi Sir, I want to study BTech(Fashion Technology) in The Technological Institute of Textile and Sciences Bhiwani. I want to know how can I get admission for this course at this institute? Please let me know about the procedure so that I can secure admission.

2nd January 2020, 12:23 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to secure BTech(Fashion Technology) admission in The Technological Institute of Textile and Sciences Bhiwani?

The admission procedure to study BTech in Fashion Technology at The Technological Institute of Textile and Sciences Bhiwani is a candidate must have passed 10+2 with Physics and Mathematics along with Biotechnology, Computer Science or Biology with a minimum score of 45% marks in aggregate from a recognized board. Admission selection is done on the basis of Online Entrance Test and the preference will be given to JEE Main Score holders.

Interested candidate can apply online through institute website www.titsbhiwani.ac.in by clicking on Apply option. Fill the application form with all the required details and upload the scanned copy of all the relevant documents. Pay the application fee and submit the application form.
3rd January 2020, 12:58 AM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to secure BTech(Fashion Technology) admission in The Technological Institute of Textile and Sciences Bhiwani?

The admission procedure to study Bachelor of Technology (Fashion Technology) in The Technological Institute of Textile and Sciences Bhiwani is through entrance examination followed by attending the counseling of Haryana Lateral Entry Entrance Test (Haryana LEET).

You can check the website https://titsbhiwani.ac.in for more detailed information.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?