31st January 2021, 01:34 PM
Unregistered

Campus placement facility for BTech(Information Technology) students of St. Thomas College of Engineering and Technology

Dear Sir, I want to get admission in St. Thomas College of Engineering and Technology for studying BTech(Information Technology) course. Can I know about the placement facility for such BTech students of this college? Please tell me about the campus placement facility.

3rd February 2021, 05:55 PM
Pikachuuuu

Default Re: Campus placement facility for BTech(Information Technology) students of St. Thomas College of Engineering and Technology

Campus placement facility for BTech(Information Technology) students of St. Thomas College of Engineering and Technology is :

IT department has one of the finest placements here.

Many companies like Tata Consultancy services,Abasoft,Cntash, Infiniz solutions with salary of Rs. 26000 and average of Rs. 18000, these companies offer jobs in IT or relevant fields.

Internships are offered after exams through Internshala as this college is an associate partner of Internshala.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?