11th September 2020, 07:45 PM
Unregistered

Campus placement facility for BTech(Mechanical and Automation Engineering) students in Maharaja Agrasen Institute of Technology?

Dear Sir, I want to BTech in the field of Mechanical and Automation Engineering in Maharaja Agrasen Institute of Technology. I don’t know about the placement facility for such students in this college. So, I would like to know what are the campus placement facilities available for such students?

13th September 2020, 08:31 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Campus placement facility for BTech(Mechanical and Automation Engineering) students in Maharaja Agrasen Institute of Technology?

Yes, Campus placement facility is available for BTech in Mechanical and Automation Engineering student at Maharaja Agrasen Institute of Technology. This placement cell has a database of every student which includes their detailed academic score along with other details. The students were well trained by this cell before initiation of the placement activities.

I am also giving you the institute website link for your reference that is www.mait.ac.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?