29th January 2015, 12:40 PM
alliepatrick

Cutoff rank required in JELET to study B.Tech(Civil Engineering) for Diploma student? List of colleges which offer admission through JELET?

Hello
I am studying Diploma in Civil Engineering
3rd or final year. I want to apply for JELET
So, I want to know which are the colleges
gives admission in B.Tech by JELET?
also tell me for getting Civil seat what rank
i have to maintain?

Related Questions:
  1. Chances of getting admission in government or private colleges having 44 rank in JELET? IEM accepts JELET score?
  2. Diploma CST 3rd year student can apply for JELET? Rank required to get government college?
  3. List of the colleges that I can get through JELET?
  4. Am I eligible for JELET after Diploma in Mechanical with 65% marks? Does Jadavpur and Shibpur university admits student in JELET?
  5. What rank is required in JELET to take admission in government college?
  6. Rank required in JELET to get admission in Jadavpur, BESU and Kalyani engineering colleges?
  7. Eligibility criteria to apply for JELET? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Is it necessary to qualify HSC or Diploma student can also appear in JELET?
  9. In which college I will get admission if secured 575 trade rank in JELET Mechanical?
  10. Eligibility to appear in West Bengal JELET for Diploma student? Procedure to get admission in B.Tech(Civil Engineering) course?
  11. Expected Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering colleges with rank of 903 in JELET 2015
  12. How to go for JELET exam if I am a student of computer science and technology diploma
  13. Civil engineering syllabus for JELET? Number of Civil seats in government colleges?
  14. Diploma holder admission in 2nd year through JELET? Date of counselling?
  15. How to get a seat in JELET exam? I have passed diploma
  16. Can I get admission in B.Tech through JELET after completing Diploma in Mining Engineering?
  17. To appear in JELET, is it compulsory to qualify in 12th Science for the admission in any government Engineering college?
  18. How much rank is required for government college through JELET exam in electrical engineering?
30th May 2017, 12:17 PM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Cutoff rank required in JELET to study B.Tech(Civil Engineering) for Diploma student? List of colleges which offer admission through JELET?

Let me inform you that one simply can't presume Cutoff rank of JELET because it's not remain same every year, it keeps on changing each year. Exam authorities/Boards set the cutoff ranking by considering the following factors each year: seat availability, difficulty level of questions, number of students appearing for exam, etc.
Followings are some college offers admission through JELET:
1) Academy of Technology
Address: Grand Trunk Road, Adisaptagram, Hooghly, West Bengal 712121
Phone: 033 6450 1060
2) Bengal College of Engineering & Technology
Address: Bidhannagar, Near Punjab National Bank, Durgapur, West Bengal 713212
Phone: 0343 253 2606
3) Aryabhatta Institute of Engineering & Management Durgapur
Address: Vill: Panagarh Gram, PO: Panagarh Bazaar,Dist: Burdwan, West Bengal
Phone : 0343 2526415 / 16 / 17
4) MCKV Institute of Engineering
Address: 243, G. T. Road, Liluah, Howrah, West Bengal 711204
Phone: 033 2654 9315
5) Future Institute of Engineering and Management
Address: Sonarpur Station Rd, Mission Pally, Kolkata, West Bengal 700150
Phone: 033 2434 8230
6) Techno India College of Technology
Address: New Town Mega City, Rajarhat, Kolkata, West Bengal 700156
Phone: 033 2324 2050
7) Netaji Subhash Engineering College
Address: Techno City, Panchpota, Garia, Kolkata, West Bengal 700152
Phone: 033 2436 1285
8) Pailan School of International Studies
Address: Plot No. B149-156, Phase II, Bengal Pailan Park, Off D.H.Road, Near IIM
Joka, Kolkata, West Bengal 700104
Phone: 033 2497 8266
23rd June 2017, 02:19 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Cutoff rank required in JELET to study B.Tech(Civil Engineering) for Diploma student? List of colleges which offer admission through JELET?

My civil department rank is 1293. Which colleges can I get chance to get admission?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?