17th September 2015, 07:06 PM
Unregistered

Cutoff rank required in JELET to study B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) in West Bengal for Automobile Engineering Diploma student?

Friends,
How much ranking is mandatory to get entry in a Government collage for B.Tech with a discipline of Mechanical Engineering in JELET? I am studying Diploma in Automobile Engineering and I want to do B.Tech in West Bengal kindly help me.

Related Questions:
  1. Cutoff rank required in JELET to study B.Tech(Civil Engineering) for Diploma student? List of colleges which offer admission through JELET?
  2. Eligibility to appear in West Bengal JELET for Diploma student? Procedure to get admission in B.Tech(Civil Engineering) course?
  3. Diploma CST 3rd year student can apply for JELET? Rank required to get government college?
  4. Information about JELET 2016 examination
  5. Cutoff rank required in JEXPO to study Electrical Engineering in any government college of West Bengal?
  6. List of colleges in West Bengal for a candidate who has secured 347 rank in JELET(Civil Engineering)?
  7. Number of seats available in Government colleges for Civil Engineering Diploma course through JELET in West Bengal?
  8. What rank I have to achieve in West Bengal JEXPO to study Diploma in Agricultural Engineering?
  9. Cutoff rank required in JEXPO to study Mechanical Engineering in any government Polytechnic college of West Bengal?
  10. How much rank is necessary in JELET exam to get admission in Electrical Engineering in 2nd year for 4 years course in government college in West Bengal? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Can I sit for WB JELET exam after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering Technician from Private Institute?
  12. Can I get admission to study Diploma in Electrical Engineering in any Government Polytechnic college if secured 1059 rank in West Bengal JEXPO being a SC student?
  13. Cutoff rank required in JELET to study Chemical Engineering in any private college?
  14. Will I get government engineering college of West Bengal after scoring 85 in JELET examination? How many seats of Civil are present in government engineering college of West Bengal
  15. How much is the seat capacity available in 2nd year in government college under West Bengal through JELET after completing diploma in Civil Engineeering?
  16. Correspondence colleges in West Bengal for Diploma in Automobile Engineering course?
  17. Can I study Aeronautical Engineering Diploma course if secured 516 rank in West Bengal and Odisha?
  18. Am I eligible for WBJEE and JELET after doing Diploma from Lovely Professional University?
29th May 2017, 08:48 PM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Cutoff rank required in JELET to study B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) in West Bengal for Automobile Engineering Diploma student?

You need to understand that cutoff doesn't remain same every year for JELET. Cutoff ranks are set every year after the completion of JELET exam. It keeps on changing every year depending upon the following factors:
1) Difficulty level of the JELET question paper.
2) Seat availability.
3) Total number of students appearing for the exam.
5th September 2017, 03:44 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Cutoff rank required in JELET to study B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) in West Bengal for Automobile Engineering Diploma student?

Can anyone tell me that what is the last rank which get admission in kalyani govt for mechanical engineering through jelet exam?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?