29th July 2018, 02:33 AM
Maheli Dutta

List of colleges in West Bengal for a candidate with 7596 General Merit Rank in JELET(Electrical)

Hello everyone, I have secured 7596 General Merit Rank in JELET of Electrical Department. I want to know about the colleges where I can get admission anywhere in West Bengal. Kindly let me know about the colleges asap.

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges in West Bengal which offer Diploma courses to a candidate who has secured 71246 rank in JEXPO?
  2. Current fee structure of Siliguri Institute of Technology?
  3. Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for B.Ed. in West Bengal? List of colleges in West Bengal for B.Ed. course? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Am I eligible to get admission in any government polytechnic colleges after taking 3872 general rank in JEXPO?
  5. List of the best colleges in which I can get after scoring 70 marks in AIEEE? List of the best colleges in West Bengal?
  6. List of the top engineering colleges where I can get admission through my AIEEE rank? My AIEEE state(WB) rank is 4773
  7. Best colleges and branches that I can get in West Bengal having 10285 rank in WBJEE?
  8. Does a candidate of other state eligible to do Graduation in West Bengal?
  9. List of colleges in West Bengal for a candidate who has secured 347 rank in JELET(Civil Engineering)?
  10. List of Government affiliated Polytechnic Colleges in West Bengal for a candidate with 7755 rank in JEXPO?
  11. List of Government Polytechnic Colleges in West Bengal for a candidate who has secured 20150 rank in JEXPO?
  12. Government colleges accepting JEXPO score for Electrical stream in West Bengal?
  13. List of Government colleges which offer Diploma in Electrical Engineering to a candidate who has secured 63338 rank in West Bengal JEXPO?
  14. List of Government colleges which offer Electrical Engineering Diploma in West Bengal to a candidate who has secured 1138 rank in JEXPO?
  15. Cutoff rank required in JEXPO to study Mechanical Engineering in any government Polytechnic college of West Bengal?
  16. List of colleges in West Bengal for a candidate who has secured 565 rank in JELET Computer Science?
  17. List of colleges in West Bengal which offer admission to a candidate who has secured 73 percentile in CMAT?
  18. List of government colleges in West Bengal to study B.Sc Nursing course? List of entrance exams and previous year question papers for it?
31st July 2018, 07:43 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of colleges in West Bengal for a candidate with 7596 General Merit Rank in JELET(Electrical)

List of Colleges in West Bengal accepting JELET Score card

>> Jalpaiguri Government Engineering College
Jalpaiguri, West Bengal 735102

>> Kalyani Government Engineering College
University Of Kalyani, Kalyani, West Bengal 741235

>> Techno India College
Mangalpur, Balurghat, West Bengal 733103

>> Heritage Institute of Technology
Chowbaga Road, P.O East Kolkata Township, Anandapur, Kolkata, West Bengal 700107

>> Narula Institute of Technology
No. 81, Nilgunj Rd, Jagarata Pally, Deshpriya Nagar, Agarpara, Kolkata, West Bengal 700109
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?