16th December 2020, 08:33 PM
Unregistered

Campus placement in NIT Jamshedpur for BTech(Electrical and Electronics Engineering) students?

Hello Sir, I am planning to secure admission in NIT Jamshedpur for studying BTech(Electrical and Electronics Engineering) course. I don’t know whether campus placement is available or not for such students who are pursuing this course. Can I know about it?

18th December 2020, 11:16 PM
jeet2porwal

Default Re: Campus placement in NIT Jamshedpur for BTech(Electrical and Electronics Engineering) students?

Yes, Campus placement is available in NIT Jamshedpur for BTech(Electrical and Electronics Engineering) students.

More than 80-85 percent of students are placed every year in NIT Janshedpur. Good number of students opt for jobs in the field of analytics and consulting.

For higher education and research fields, the institute provides a good base also.

The internship opportunities in the core sector are limited, but one can always look for exploring other sectors.
22nd December 2020, 08:15 PM
keerthysivadas
Member+

Default Re: Campus placement in NIT Jamshedpur for BTech(Electrical and Electronics Engineering) students?

NIT Jamshedpur is having more than 80% placement for BTech Electrical and Electronics students and the highest package offered in 2019 is INR 22 LPA.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?