29th September 2022, 04:53 PM
Unregistered

Can a commerce student after the completion of 12th switch to psychology?

I am completing my 12th as a commerce student.....so further in graduation can i switch to psychology.....and further do my studies in psychology line????

30th September 2022, 12:09 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can a commerce student after the completion of 12th switch to psychology?

Yes, commerce students can take admission in BSc (H) psychology if they have psychology as one of the subject in 12th even if it is optional. To get further more details regarding this, you can check it out on Google.
30th September 2022, 05:11 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can a commerce student after the completion of 12th switch to psychology?

Yes. you are eligible to apply for the Bachelor of Psychology after completing your class 12th in any stream from any recognized board or institute. Therefore, certainly, students in the field of commerce are qualified to enroll in psychology courses.
30th September 2022, 05:12 PM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

Psychology is 3 year Under Graduate course and to get admission in this course one need to pass 12th class first. So, after completing 12th in any stream from a recognised university or board you are eligible to apply for Bachelor of Psychology. Commerce Students are eligible to get admission in Psychology course.
30th September 2022, 05:27 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Can a commerce student after the completion of 12th switch to psychology?

Yes, the candidate can pursue a graduation course in college after 12th class. The candidate who has completed class 12th in any discipline is eligible to pursue graduation in psychology. Admission is direct as well as on the basis of admission test depending upon the university.
30th September 2022, 06:35 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

You are not eligible for Psychology after passing 12th with commerce stream.

You have other option like:-
BCom
BCA
BBA
BA Animation
Law
Hotel Management etc.
30th September 2022, 09:15 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

°°° Of course, a Commerce student can pursue bachelor of arts in psychology 3 years degree course after completion of 12th with commerce stream.
Bachelor of psychology can be pursued by any candidate who has completed 12th irrespective of the subjects he or she has chosen in intermediate.
So, you are eligible for it.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?