25th March 2023, 03:19 PM
Unregistered

Can a constable with bachelor degree be promoted as sub inspector?

I have bachelor,master,B.Ed degree. If i join constable can i be promoted as sub inspector ?

26th March 2023, 03:00 AM
Moksh1230

Default Re: Can a constable with bachelor degree be promoted as sub inspector?

Yes, it is possible for a constable with a bachelor's degree to be promoted to the rank of sub-inspector in some countries or jurisdictions. The specific requirements for promotion may vary depending on the organization and location, but having a bachelor's degree can certainly be an advantage in terms of eligibility for promotion.
In some cases, constables may be required to complete additional training or education before being promoted to the rank of sub-inspector. Additionally, they may need to pass certain tests or meet specific performance criteria in order to be considered for promotion.
26th March 2023, 04:40 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can a constable with bachelor degree be promoted as sub inspector?

The required educational qualification for a sub-inspector is a bachelor's degree, in any discipline, from a recognised university. Note that a bachelor's degree is the lowest education level needed to become a sub-inspector. A bachelor's degree also makes candidates eligible for exams of higher-level rank officers.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?