25th March 2023, 02:19 PM
Unregistered

Is there any specialization or advance diploma course after Bachelor of Pharmacy(B.Pharm) to get a good job?

I am student of final year of Bachelor of Pharmacy(B.Pharm),I am about to graduate next month,

I don't have any job and I don't want to do any Post graduation course.

Is there any specialization course or advance diploma course(like there is CDAC for Engineering course)which related to my field pharmacy which I can pursue and get a good job after that?
The course should be in India.

26th March 2023, 04:42 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any specialization or advance diploma course after Bachelor of Pharmacy(B.Pharm) to get a good job?

After B. Pharm, students can pursue a PG diploma in pharmacy, MBA in pharmaceutical management, M Pharma, Doctor of Pharmacy (D Pharma), and more. A few institutions also offer 6 month courses after B. Pharmacy, or students can even opt to work in the health industry.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?