26th September 2014, 06:58 PM
Unregistered

Can a Homeopathic Doctor do CDAC courses?

Hi.
I have a degree of BHMS (bachelor in homeopathic medicine and surgery)....Am I eligible for cdac courses? Tell me that can doctors apply for cdac courses

3rd October 2014, 06:59 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can a Homeopathic Doctor do CDAC courses?

There is one Post Graduate Diploma available for Healthcare professionals and you can definitely apply for it. Any Graduate in medical/pharmaceutical sciences can apply for this course. Just make sure you have got 50% marks in your BHMS from a recognized college.

The course is Post Graduate Diploma in Healthcare Informatics which is of 6 months duration and it will be a full time course. C-DAC offers admission into this course every year and you can definitely apply for it. The admission will be based on the entrance examination and you need to perform very well to get admission. The course fee is Rs. 89000.

For more information visit http://cdac.in/index.aspx?id=edu_act...sesEligibility
11th May 2018, 09:56 PM
Unregistered

Hi I have done BHMS. AND I want to know about the scope and also about the eligibility for cdac health informatics..
thanks in advance
8th October 2020, 09:19 AM
Unregistered

How can i conduct cdse course after bhms
24th September 2021, 06:30 PM
Minal F

The minimum eligibility criteria for admission into the PG Diploma Courses of C-DAC states that candidates need to possess a graduation degree in Engineering or equivalent (e.g. BE / BTech / 4-year BSc Engineering / AMIE / DoEACC B Level) in IT / Computer Science / Electronics
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?