22nd September 2015, 05:15 PM
Unregistered

Can I appear in Amrita Institute of Medical Sciences MBBS entrance exam if belongs to Agra?

Sir,
I am a resident of Agra. Can I attempt the entrance exam for Amrita Institute of Medical Sciences for admission in MBBS course? Please reply as soon as possible.

11th October 2015, 03:59 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I appear in Amrita Institute of Medical Sciences MBBS entrance exam if belongs to Agra?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,
I am a resident of Agra. Can I attempt the entrance exam for Amrita Institute of Medical Sciences for admission in MBBS course? Please reply as soon as possible.

Yes you can appear for the entrance examination conducted by the Amrita Institute of Medical Sciences.

The entrance is for the admission of MBBS, BDS, BAMS etc.

The eligibility to appear for the entrance is 10+2 with physics, chemistry and Biology with minimum of 50% marks.

You can check the other details in the website www.amrita.edu.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?