15th November 2018, 07:14 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for Bihar PSC exams being a distance BCom student?

Hello, I am doing BCom course through distance education. I would like to know that after completing my this BCom course, I can apply for Bihar PSC exams? Please help me to know about this as soon as possible. Waiting for your response!

22nd November 2018, 11:08 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for Bihar PSC exams being a distance BCom student?

UGC recognized distance mode degrees, are definitely valid for any government job in India. Just make sure you are applying for the right job, according to the qualification.

Selection will be on the basis of performance in the written exam and interview/skill test. Hence, don't worry about your distance mode degree, if it is UGC DEC approved.
24th November 2018, 09:55 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Candidates passed bachelor degree from distance mode are eligible to appear for PSC examination. The eligibility to appear for BPSC examination is that :-

Candidate must have passed bachelor degree from a recognised university.

Candidate's age must be between 21-37 years with relaxation for reserved category.

So, after completion of bachelor degree you will become eligible to appear in the examination.
25th November 2018, 03:40 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

The minimum education required for appearing in the BPSC (Bihar Public Service Commission ) examination is a bachelor's degree in any discipline from recognized university.

So, having completed your B.Com degree course even in distance mode, you are still eligible to apply for BPSC examination if your university is recognized by UGC and DEC for distance education program.

For more details regarding the BPSC examination, you can refer to the link www.bpsc.bih.nic.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?