16th November 2018, 08:56 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for NEET-UG if completed 12th around 4 years ago?

Sir/Madam, I want to apply for NEET-UG. I have completed my 12th around 4 years ago. So, right now, I can apply for NEET-UG? I need to know about this. So, please let me know about this as soon as possible.

22nd November 2018, 09:55 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for NEET-UG if completed 12th around 4 years ago?

Yes, you can surely apply for NEET, but make sure you have the gap certificate, which will be required during counselling for admission. You must have valid reason for such a long gap.

Admission will be on merit, which will be on the basis of performance in the entrance exam and seats will be allotted based on rank.
24th November 2018, 08:58 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for NEET-UG if completed 12th around 4 years ago?

NEET is National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test. The examination will be conducted by NTA.

The eligibility to appear in the examination is that :-

Candidate must have passed or appearing for 12th with PCB as main paper.

Candidate must have scored minimum 50% in PCB.

The age limit is 17-25 years with relaxation for reserved category.

So, if you satisfy the required qualification then you are eligible to appear in the examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?