4th July 2014, 04:36 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for Bihar PSC exam being a 28 years old candidate?

Hello
I want to know the age limit for
Bihar public commission ???????
my age is 28 years old.......
can i apply?????
please tell me soon

7th July 2014, 10:40 PM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for Bihar PSC exam being a 28 years old candidate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello
I want to know the age limit for
Bihar public commission ???????
my age is 28 years old.......
can i apply?????
please tell me soon

Bihar State Government conducts the Bihar Public Service Commission and this exam is conducted for candidates to join in various posts in State government and this is one like all other Public Service exams which are conducted by other states.

There are criteria's which are needed to be satisfied for applying for the exam and they are;

ELIGIBILITY NEEDED:

# The candidate should have a Citizenship in India as per the Nationality standard needed for the exam

# The age limit which is needed is 19 to 24 years and there are certain upper age limits which is allowed for other category candidates.

# Education qualification needed for the exam is that the candidate should have completed a Degree from a recognized university in Mathematics, statistics, Geology, natural science, civil Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, economics, Chemical Engineering is eligible.

The candidate who satisfies the above mentioned criteria for the exam can apply for the exam.The candidate is selected through:
  • Preliminary Exam
  • Main Exam

The Preliminary exam will consist of Objective type questions and the Main Exam would include such as Written Test and Interview.

Regards
~Jxsab~
21st July 2019, 12:44 AM
mani98

Default Re: Can I apply for Bihar PSC exam being a 28 years old candidate?

Yes you can eligible for BPSC exam with the age of 28years.

The candidates must not exceed the age limit of 37 years (general), 40 years (OBC) and 42 years (SC/ST). Selection procedure: The candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in an examination and personal interview which will be conducted by BPSC.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?