11th February 2015, 06:20 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for NEET-UG next year if pursuing 12th this year?

Hello
In this year when is the neet ug entrance exam?
I haven't applied for this year
but i want to apply for next year
I am eligible for it? as i am giving 12th board exam
this year.

Related Questions:
  1. What steps are to be taken to do MBBS after 10th?
  2. Having only 40% in 12th will matter at the time of job?
  3. Am I eligible to apply for NEET if appeared in Karnataka-CET twice? Number of attempts available in NEET?
  4. Is CBSE Board preparation is enough to appear in NEET? Cutoff marks required in NEET to apply for Medical College of Tamil Nadu for CBSE student?
  5. NEET previous years question papers? I am a 12th science student
  6. Can I apply for SBI PO Exam being a candidate of pursuing 2nd year BCA? When will I be able to apply for this Exam?
  7. Am I eligible for NEET after completing 12th with PCB? Minimum age limit for NEET? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Can I apply for Software Company having secured 46% in 10th, 62% in 12th and 68% in BE IT pursuing 4th year?
  9. Can I apply for NDA Exam being a candidate of pursuing 2nd year B.Sc and having secured 50% in 12th?
  10. Am I eligible to apply for NEET or CET being a candidate having not gone through Physics in 12th Class?
  11. Eligibility to apply in NEET for 12th NIOS student?
  12. Can I apply for government job after pursuing diploma in vocation course?
  13. Can I apply for NEET if completed 12th from NIOS Board? What is Odisha JEE specially for?
  14. Can I apply for SBI Clerk Exam having scored 55% in 12th class and pursuing final year of BCA course?
  15. List of IT companies for which am I eligible being a candidate of pursuing B.Tech having secured 58% in 12th and having 3 year gap between 12th class and B.Tech?
  16. List of coaching classes for preparation of NEET in Delhi?
  17. List of coaching classes in Haryana and tips to prepare for NEET-UG?
  18. How to get admission in Physiotherapy college in Pune?
12th February 2015, 07:59 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for NEET-UG next year if pursuing 12th this year?

NEET UG entrance examination has been replaced by AIPMT entrance examination. The AIPMT 2015 examination is going to be held on 3rd May, 2015. Candidates who have completed 12th standard or equivalent with an aggregate of 50% marks in the Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English subjects from a recognised board are eligible to appear in AIPMT examination. Since, you are going to complete your 12th standard examinations in this year, you can definitely apply for next year AIPMT examination.
12th February 2015, 08:16 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello
In this year when is the neet ug entrance exam?
I haven't applied for this year
but i want to apply for next year
I am eligible for it? as i am giving 12th board exam
this year.
Yes, you are eligible for UG NEET exam.

You should have done your 12th standard or appearing for it with physics, chemistry and biology as the compulsory subjects from a recognized board. Minimum of 50% in the above mentioned subjects is compulsory in order to give the exam.

Your minimum age should be above 17 years.

Reference books for NEET examination::

NEET National Eligibility-Cum-Entrance Test 2013: Biology in 40 Days
Author: S Chakravarty
Publisher: Arihant

NEET National Eligibility-Cum-Entrance Test 2013: Chemistry an Advanced Package for Medical Entrance Exams.
Author: GKP
Publisher: G.K. Publications

NEET National Eligibility cum Entrance Test: Encounter with Physics in Just 40 Days
Author: SB Tripathi
Publisher: Arihant

Target NEET 2013: Common Medical Entrance Exam with 10 Mock Tests
Author: Disha Experts
Publisher: Disha Publication
12th February 2015, 09:28 PM
harishydv
Senior Member+

Eligibility Criteria for NEET-UG:

* Students must pass Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English Subjects individually.

* Age limit is minimum 17years and maximum 25 years at the time of admissions.

You can apply after completion of 12th board exam, if your age is less than as specified above maximum of 25 years of age.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?