7th May 2020, 06:02 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply in Odisha JEE being a 12th NIOS student?

Hello everyone, I want to participate in Odisha JEE but I am an NIOS student of 12th standard. Can I participate in this entrance exam on my NIOS marksheet? I have searched to get this information but couldn’t get it. Please help me in this regard.

10th May 2020, 06:30 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply in Odisha JEE being a 12th NIOS student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, I want to participate in Odisha JEE but I am an NIOS student of 12th standard. Can I participate in this entrance exam on my NIOS marksheet? I have searched to get this information but couldn’t get it. Please help me in this regard.
Yes, you're eligible, NIOS (National Institute of Open Schooling) is a certified open school. You can take part in all the government exams. You can also take part in the Jee exam. You are also qualified for several other technical entrance exams.
10th May 2020, 10:16 PM
Mantun Bhai

Yes, you can definitely apply for Odisha JEE if you hold the required essential educational qualification even from NIOS as it is one of the three national board of education and any academic degree course offered by the same board is acceptable for higher degree courses and job applications.
11th May 2020, 09:28 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can apply in Odisha JEE being a 12th NIOS student. The NIOS is the largest open school in the world and is recognized by all the universities and education institution in India. You can read the eligibility detail information on the Odisha JEE website under 'Information Brochure OJEE 2020. I am also giving you the website link for your reference that is www.ojee.nic.in
6th June 2020, 06:33 PM
HGK7

Yes, you can apply for Odisha JEE if you hold the required essential educational qualification even from NIOS as it is one of the three national board of education and any academic degree course offered by the same board is acceptable for higher degree courses and job applications.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?