1st March 2018, 01:06 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for 10th and 12th from NIOS for a candidate who has completed 9th CBSE 5 years ago? Can I apply for JEE Mains after 12th NIOS?

Sir I have passed class 9 of CBSE Board 5 years ago. After that I got some family problem and I had to quit my study. Now, my condition is favourable to join education. So, I want to know that I can apply for 10th and 12th both from NIOS? If yes, then after 12th I can eligible to give JEE Mains?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to apply for 10th and 12th from NIOS for a candidate who has completed 9th WBBSE about 5 years ago? Eligibility to apply JEE Main and Advanced?
  2. Possibility to appear in 12th NIOS for a candidate who has discontinued study 8 years ago?
  3. Can I do FTII Diploma course being a NIOS candidate?
  4. Courses available to study in Abroad after 12th for 10th NIOS student?
  5. Can I get admission in IIT to study B.Tech after completing 12th NIOS?
  6. Am I eligible to appear in JEE Main if pursuing 12th NIOS?
  7. Can I get admission in 12th NIOS after completing 10th CBSE? Eligibility to appear in JEE Main & Advanced if pursuing 12th NIOS?
  8. Eligibility to appear in JEE Mains & Advanced for 12th NIOS student? Can I sit in counselling with NIOS Certificate? Whether NIOS is AICTE approved?
  9. Value of NIOS education board certificate for IIT JEE examination?
  10. Is NIOS better than CBSE for me? Will I get good job or admission in DU with NIOS marks? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Is 12th NIOS valid for polytechnic entrance exam?
  12. Eligibility for IIT JEE being a 12th student from NIOS board?
  13. Can I apply in JEE Main & Advanced with NIOS Maths and CBSE PCB Certificates?
  14. Can I apply for JEE Main 3rd time with NIOS result?
  15. Chances to reappear in English and Maths Board exam of 12th NIOS for a candidate who has qualified around 8 years ago?
  16. Can I apply for JEE Mains or IIT after completing 12th from NIOS(PCM)?
  17. Can I apply for 12th from NIOS after clearing 12th from CBSE?
  18. Eligibility to apply in NDA recruitment for 20 years old 12th NIOS candidate? -- [Most Discussed] -- [New]
10th March 2018, 10:17 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for 10th and 12th from NIOS for a candidate who has completed 9th CBSE 5 years ago? Can I apply for JEE Mains after 12th NIOS?

I am happy to tell you that definitely you are eligible to apply for class 10th in NIOS after the completion of class 9th from CBSE 5 years ago, there is no problem in it.
Candidates those who have failed in class 9th or 10th at any Board, can apply for the class 10th examination from NIOS.
Yes, definitely you can apply for JEE Mains examination after completing class 12th from NIOS.
The National Institute of Open Schooling (NIOS) was established in the year 1989 as an autonomous organisation by the Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD), Government of India. So, there should be no problem regarding higher studies after completing class 12th from NIOS.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?