27th April 2015, 12:02 AM
Unregistered

Can I apply for the post of Mukhyasevika with graduation in English majors?

Can I apply for the post of Mukhyasevika with graduation in English majors? Can someone please provide me the complete details for the same? I have not done any sociology subject, so even then I will be eligible or not? Waiting for the answer soon.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I apply for Mukhyasevika post with English Graduation?
  2. Am I eligible for Post Graduate Teacher if done graduation in English Language & Economics?
  3. Can I apply for PGT post for English subject as per my qualification? What if my degree subject is not matching with PG subject?
  4. Am I eligible to apply for NET if pursuing PG in English Literature but completed Graduation with English Language and Economics?
  5. In which streams I can apply for post graduation? How to prepare myself for it?
  6. Can I study M.A.(English) if completed M.A. in Political Science without English in Graduation and Post Graduation?
  7. Can I apply for B.Ed course with 50% marks in Graduation and 53% in Post Graduation?
  8. How can I apply for UG(Communication) program through quota(music quota)?Am I eligible for M.A(English) in Delhi vicinity? I'm in 3rd year(English honors)
  9. List of colleges which offer English Post Graduation course in Italy? Detailed information about this course in Italy?
  10. What is the syllabus of Mukthya Savika Exam?
  11. Is PGDBA equivalent to Post Graduate degree as per UGC norms? Is it compulsory to opt for PG subject for NET exam? Can I take my graduation subject for NET exam?
  12. Eligibility for entrance exam of Post Graduation in English?
  13. How can i go for M.Sc Forensic Science?
  14. What should I do after my graduation? I am doing English Honors from correspondence
  15. List of recognized universities which offer Post Graduation in English Language
  16. How to become a collector after passing 12th? Which degree should I take? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Can I apply for post graduate teacher post in Delhi Government School after passing B.A with 44%?
  18. In which stream should I pursue post graduation after B.A. as per my areas of interest?
27th April 2015, 06:22 PM
manojbadoniya
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I apply for the post of Mukhyasevika with graduation in English majors?

Mukhya Sevika post is recruited by ICDS - Integrated Child Development Scheme Board under Ministry of Women and Child Welfare, Government of India and a candidate can make very good career in ICDS project of government of India after getting job of Mukhya Sevika under state government.

You can apply for this recruitment if you have following eligibility criteria :

Applicant should possess a bachelor's degree in any one of the following disciplines and graduation must be completed from a recognized university :

Sociology/ Social Science/ Social Work/ Home Science/ Child Development or any other equivalent subject at graduation.

Age of the applicant should be minimum 21 years and maximum age of the candidate should be 35 years.

Upper age is relaxable as per government rules which is 03 years for OBC candidates and 05 years for SC/ST/ESM candidates.

You have completed bachelor's degree in English as a Major subject but have not studied any one of the subjects mentioned above that is why we are sorry to notice you that you are not eligible to apply for this recruitment and you can not apply.

If you had studied any one of these subjects then you would have been declared eligible but sorry for information about your eligibility.

With your bachelor's in English, you can jump to any other industry because English is a literature subject and mostly demanded in teaching field so you must apply for teacher jobs in government schools.

You should complete B.Ed or D.Ed from a recognized university then you will be eligible to apply for both Grade II and III teacher in state government schools on Samvidha basis so follow another way mentioned.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?