23rd November 2018, 06:20 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply to study BCA(H) being a Commerce student?

Hello Sir/Madam, I am in 12th with Commerce stream. I want to study BCA(H) after completing my 12th. So, I would like to know that can I study this course in my Graduation? Please help me to know about this asap. Waiting for your response!

28th November 2018, 05:46 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply to study BCA(H) being a Commerce student?

Being a 12th passed Commerce student, you are eligible to pursue BCA(H) course. Candidates who have passed HSC (10+2) examination from any discipline with at least 45% marks from a recognized board are eligible.
28th November 2018, 08:17 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Bachelor of Computer Applications is a 3 year graduate degree course that deals in basics of computer applications. Some universities wants the candidate to score more than 70% in their + 2 and must be from Science / commerce stream with maths and computer science as mandatory subjects.
Whereas, some University is required at least 45% in plus two and candidate can be from any stream including Arts/ Humanities and also without maths and computer science as mandatory subjects. So, the criteria differs from University to University. Therefore, you must check the official website of the university for all the criterias before seeking admission into University as it will save your time and effort.
29th November 2018, 06:38 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

=> Yes you can apply to study BCA(H) being a Commerce student.

=> B.C.A. Hons. or Bachelor of Computer Applications Honours is an undergraduate Information Technology course.

=> For this course, the candidate should have passed 12th class from in any stream with English from a recognized board.

=> The admission of the candidate will be done on the basis of entrance or Merit list.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?