6th January 2013, 06:44 AM
cnitish01

Can a commerce student apply for SCRA exam? I have passed HSc from Commerce

Hello Sir....I've passed my HSC from commerce and just want to confirm that..can a commerce student apply for SCRA Exams???????

24th September 2013, 11:51 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can a commerce student apply for SCRA exam? I have passed HSc from Commerce

can a ba arts student is eligible for scra
6th October 2013, 05:01 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can a commerce student apply for SCRA exam? I have passed HSc from Commerce

can commerce student apply for scra exam after passing 12th without physics and chemistry.
1st January 2016, 12:51 AM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

No, a commerce student can't apply for SCRA exam.

UPSC conducts SCRA exam for recruitment in Indian Railways. SCRA stands for Special Class Railway Appearance.

Eligibility criteria for UPSC SCRA exam :-

-The candidate must be an Indian.

-The candidate must have passed 12th class with Physics and Mathematics. Final exam appearing candidate can also apply for the exam.

-The candidate who have completed graduation with mathematics as a subject is also eligible for the exam.

-The candidate age limit to apply for the exam is from 17 years to 21 years. There is no age relaxation for the reserved categories.

-The exam process involves of written exam followed by the personal interview.

Aspirants can apply for application form through the online mode.The official website to apply is upsconline.nic.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?