5th September 2022, 09:26 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply in Telangana Police SI recruitment for BTech final year student?

Respected sir, iam studying b.tech final year 2nd sem,can I eligible to apply 2022 si recruitment.In application form in degree document what I will uploa
d.

9th September 2022, 09:54 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply in Telangana Police SI recruitment for BTech final year student?

To be eligible for current opening of Telangana Police Sub Inspector candidate is required to have completed his/her essential degree qualification with result declared by 1st July 2022.

So, if the final year result of your B.Tech. degree course is going to be declared by 1st July 2022 then you are eligible to apply for Telangana Police SI recruitment 2022 provided you satisfy other eligibility criteria for the same examination too.

For complete details and updates regarding Telangana Police SI recruitment, you can refer to the link www.tslprb.in.
11th September 2022, 06:35 PM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

Default Re: Can I apply in Telangana Police SI recruitment for BTech final year student?

Yes, you are eligible to apply for this Telangana Police Sub Inspector recruitment being a B.Tech final year candidate. The detailed educational qualification required is given below.

1- Candidates must have completed their Bachelor's Degree or Graduation in any discipline from a recognized university.

2- Candidates who are pursuing their final year are also eligible to apply for this recruitment.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?