6th September 2022, 05:24 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply in Telangana Police SI recruitment being a BTech final year student?

Respected sir, iam studying b.tech final year 2nd sem,can I eligible to apply for SI recruitment.In application form in degree document what I will uploa
d.

8th September 2022, 03:42 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply in Telangana Police SI recruitment being a BTech final year student?

The minimum eligibility criteria to apply for Telangana Police SI recruitment is that candidates must have a bachelor's degree from any*recognized university or institute. Candidates who are appearing for the final year exam are also eligible for the exam.

For more details, you can visit the below link:-
https://www.tslprb.in/
9th September 2022, 03:18 PM
aryaanfreelancer
Senior Member++

Default Re: Can I apply in Telangana Police SI recruitment being a BTech final year student?

No, in order to apply for the position of Sub-Inspector in the Telangana State Police, the candidate must have a graduation degree. Students in their last year are not eligible to apply.
So, you are not qualified to apply for Telangana Police SI recruitment.
9th September 2022, 11:28 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

To apply for Telangana Police Sub Inspector the basic educational qualification requirement is a candidate must have passed a bachelor's degree from a recognized university. The minimum age limit to apply for this post is 18 years and the maximum age limit should not be more than 33 years for the general category.

I am also giving you the website link for your reference that is www.tspolice.gov.in
10th September 2022, 02:09 PM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

No, you are not eligible.

Telangana Police SI Eligibility Criteria:-

The candidates need to have a Graduation Degree from any recognized university. SC/ST candidates applying must have attended all the three years and appeared for the final exam even if they haven't passed graduation.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?