2nd April 2019, 01:57 AM
Unregistered

Can I become an Homoeopathic Doctor after completing BUMS course?

Dear Sir, I am studying BUMS and this is my first year. I want to know that after completing my this course, I will become an Homoeopathic Doctor? I came to know that I will be treated as a Doctor after through course. So, can I become such Doctor?

8th April 2019, 04:13 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I become an Homoeopathic Doctor after completing BUMS course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Sir, I am studying BUMS and this is my first year. I want to know that after completing my this course, I will become an Homoeopathic Doctor? I came to know that I will be treated as a Doctor after through course. So, can I become such Doctor?

No, you cannot become a Homeopathic Doctor after completion of BUMS course. You have to study BHMS to become a Homeopathic Doctor.

After completion of BUMS course, you can become a Unani (Hakeem) Doctor. Bachelor of Unani Medicine and Surgery is an undergraduate degree in the field of Unani Medicine. Unani medicine is one of the popular medication system in India after allopathic, Ayurvedic and homeopathic system.
8th April 2019, 06:37 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

BUMS degree is related to the Unani medicine system and it is surely not related to Homeopathy in any way. Hence, you can't become a Homeopathic Doctor after BUMS.

You need to have BHMS from a recognized college to become eligible to practice as a Homeopathic Doctor.
23rd June 2023, 08:39 PM
Unregistered

Is bums doctor do practice for homoeopath?
30th June 2023, 07:53 PM
A Erenbeni Ovung
Banned

Yes, you can become a homeopathic doctor after completing a BUMS (Bachelor of Unani Medicine and Surgery) course. BUMS is a degree course in the field of alternative medicine which focuses on the principles and practices of Unani medicine. However, please note that the practice of homeopathy and Unani medicine are different, with homeopathy being a separate system of alternative medicine. To become a homeopathic doctor, you would need to pursue a degree in Homeopathy (BHMS) and fulfill the requirements set by the respective regulatory bodies in your country.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?