29th September 2019, 05:36 PM
Unregistered

Can I become a Manager in a reputed Hotel with Bachelor of Hospitality Management Degree of Pailan School of International Studies?

Respected Sir/Madam, I would like to know that if I do Bachelor of Hospitality Management course from Pailan School of International Studies then I have a chance to become a Manager in any reputed Hotel? I want to become a Manager in a reputed Hotel. Please let me know if I can become a Manager or not?

2nd October 2019, 09:23 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I become a Manager in a reputed Hotel with Bachelor of Hospitality Management Degree of Pailan School of International Studies?

Yes, you can become a manager in well known and reputed hospitals after pursuing Bachelor of Hospitality Management in Pailan School of International Studies. However, you must have excellent communication skill and academic record to be eligible to get hired in reputed hotels. Moreover, the eligibility criteria for manager varies from Hotel to hotel.

Contact Address:-

Pailan School of International Studies
Unnamed Road, Daulatpur, Pailan,
Karimpur Kismat,
West Bengal 700139
Phone number:-03324978266
15th April 2020, 05:22 PM
harshandshubham

Default Re: Can I become a Manager in a reputed Hotel with Bachelor of Hospitality Management Degree of Pailan School of International Studies?

Yes,you can become a manager in a reputed hotel with bachelor of hospitality management degree of pailan school of international studies.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?