29th September 2019, 05:36 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study Bachelor of Hospitality Management in Pailan School of International Studies?

Hi everyone, I want to do a Bachelor of Hospitality Management from Pailan School of International Studies. Can I know about the eligibility criteria for getting admission in this course in Pailan School of International Studies? Please let me know about the eligibility criteria as soon as possible.

2nd October 2019, 09:16 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study Bachelor of Hospitality Management in Pailan School of International Studies?

The minimum eligibility required to study Bachelor of Hospitality Management in Pailan School of International Studies is that you must have passed 10+2 in any stream with minimum 50% marks from a recognized board or equivalent.

The duration of Bachelor of Hospitality Management in Pailan School of International Studies would be of 3 years and is a Graduate level course.

You can visit the website http://www.psis.co.in/ for more information.
2nd October 2019, 09:29 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study Bachelor of Hospitality Management in Pailan School of International Studies?

The minimum eligibility required to study Bachelor of Hospitality Management in Pailan School of International Studies is that you must have passed 10+2 in any stream with minimum 50% marks from a recognized board or equivalent.

The duration of Bachelor of Hospitality Management in Pailan School of International Studies would be of 3 years and is a Graduate level course.

You can visit the website http://www.psis.co.in/ for more information.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?