29th September 2019, 05:36 PM
Unregistered

Requirements to get Bachelor of Hospitality Management admission in Pailan School of International Studies?

Hello friends, I am interested to study Bachelor of Hospitality Management course. I would like to know about the requirements for getting admission in BHM course in Pailan School of International Studies. Kindly let me know about the requirements for admission in this course.

2nd October 2019, 09:53 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to get Bachelor of Hospitality Management admission in Pailan School of International Studies?

The requirements required to get admission in Bachelor of Hospitality Management course in Pailan School of International Studies is given below:-
1)You should have passed 10+2 with minimum 50% marks (45% for reserved categories candidates).
2)You must have attained the minimum 16 years of age as of 31st March of the same year.
3)You should have all your documents ready with you at the time of admission.

List of documents required at the time of admission is given below:-

1)10th Mark sheet
2)12th mark sheet
3)Blood Group Report
4)Conduct Certificate
5)Caste Certificate(If applicable).
6)Recent Photographs

You can visit the website http://www.psis.co.in/ for more information.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?