5th March 2019, 05:38 PM
Unregistered

Can I become a teacher with BSc(Applied Physical Sciences) Degree of Sri Guru Teg Bahadur Khalsa College, New Delhi?

Respected Sir/Madam, I would like to know that if I do BSc in Applied Physical Sciences from Sri Guru Teg Bahadur Khalsa College, New Delhi then I have a chance to become a teacher or not? Please let me know that can I become a teacher or not?

11th March 2019, 03:14 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I become a teacher with BSc(Applied Physical Sciences) Degree of Sri Guru Teg Bahadur Khalsa College, New Delhi?

Most of the private schools prefer a teacher with B.Ed qualification along with the degree. Hence, it will be difficult to find a teaching job in schools if you don't have a B.Ed degree. For government schools, TET/CTET scores are additional requirements.

Hence, you can try for teaching jobs on the basis of your degree but it would be better if you try through any references or contacts. You can take up BEd admission if you are not getting any jobs in schools.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?