15th June 2016, 05:31 PM
Unregistered

Which Course is best between B.Com and BAF to pursue along with IPCC? Whether the subjects enlisted in BAF and IPCC are similar?

Hi Sir/Mam, I have passed HSC with 87.85% marks and I am going to do IPCC. Which is the best course between B.Com and BAF to pursue along with IPCC course? I would like to know whether the subjects available in BAF and IPCC same or not. Please let me know.

21st June 2016, 03:43 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which Course is best between B.Com and BAF to pursue along with IPCC? Whether the subjects enlisted in BAF and IPCC are similar?

Look, if you are doing IPCC and interested in doing Chartered Accountancy course, then in between B.Com and BAF course you must opt BAF course as a Graduation degree course as it will benefit you in the IPCC level and in the further levels of CA. Both the courses are more or less same but BAF course will be better to opt.
The subjects of IPCC and BAF are related to each other, you will get benefits if you opt the above said course.
15th July 2016, 11:13 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which Course is best between B.Com and BAF to pursue along with IPCC? Whether the subjects enlisted in BAF and IPCC are similar?

RESPECTED SIR /MAM I HAVE GIVEN TYBAF EXAM AND NOW I WANT TO DO CA ; SO PLEASE GUIDE ME HOW AND WHAT I HAVE TO DO.
8th March 2019, 12:21 AM
Unregistered

Am doing my 12th grade now. Have chose commerce with business maths. Am really confused between "b.com(general) and b.com (accounting & finance)". I want to know which course has better scope in future & what are the major differences between them.
11th March 2019, 05:21 PM
kriteshanand

If you are pursuing B.com or doing IPCC then i will suggest you to do SAP Training Course where you will learn how you can work in Different SAP Modules which includes SAP FICO, SAP ERP, SAP ABAP, SAP HANA etc
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?