5th March 2019, 05:38 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study BSc(Applied Physical Sciences) in Sri Guru Teg Bahadur Khalsa College, New Delhi?

Hi everyone, I want to do BSc in Applied Physical Sciences from Sri Guru Teg Bahadur Khalsa College, New Delhi. Can I know about the eligibility criteria for getting admission in this course in Sri Guru Teg Bahadur Khalsa College, New Delhi? Please reply to me asap.

8th March 2019, 03:19 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study BSc(Applied Physical Sciences) in Sri Guru Teg Bahadur Khalsa College, New Delhi?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi everyone, I want to do BSc in Applied Physical Sciences from Sri Guru Teg Bahadur Khalsa College, New Delhi. Can I know about the eligibility criteria for getting admission in this course in Sri Guru Teg Bahadur Khalsa College, New Delhi? Please reply to me asap.

Eligibility to study BSc Physical Science in Sri Guru Tegh Bahadur Khalsa College, New Delhi is a pass in 10+2 or its equivalent examination with Physics + Chemistry / Mathematics + Computer Science subjects. Duration of the BSc Physical Science course is three years in Sri Guru Tegh Bahadur Khalsa College, New Delhi. Those students who have passed SSC, 10+2 of the CBSE or an examination recognized as equivalent to it, with English Core or English Elective as a compulsory subject and English as the medium of instruction are only admitted to the BSc Physical Science course. Sri Guru Tegh Bahadur Khalsa College, New Delhi website link is given Click Here
8th March 2019, 06:00 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study BSc(Applied Physical Sciences) in Sri Guru Teg Bahadur Khalsa College, New Delhi?

Eligibility to study BSc(Applied Physical Sciences) in Sri Guru Teg Bahadur Khalsa College, New Delhi:

Candidates must have passed 10+2 examination with minimum 45% aggregate (Practical and theory together) in Physics, Mathematics, Chemistry/ Computer Science subjects and 40% in one of the language papers from a recognized board. Candidates are admitted on the basis of marks obtained in the qualifying examination.

You can visit the below mentioned website link for details:
http://www.sgtbkhalsadu.ac.in/academic.jsp
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?