7th February 2014, 04:50 PM
Unregistered

Can I change college from Osmania to Kakathiya University?

hai
I'm studing in avanthi degree college(ou) 1st year B.com i want to change the college to bharati degree college(ku).
Both clg's are not same university but i want to change college plz tel me how to change and what is migration certificate

5th March 2014, 08:10 AM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Can I change college from Osmania to Kakathiya University?

Hello, I dont think it will be a wiser step, changing the college and that too into a completely different university.It might create difficulties for you like tougher competition just because you don't know the teachers and faculty etc in the new college. which might just create situations critical for you. Anyways its your wish and your decision. It was just my advice.

The procedure for this transfer will be also a lengthy and might cost you higher. First you have to apply into the new college where you want to change.In that application to the principal or Dean of the institution you have to mention the subject into which you will continue in that college. Then if they consider transfer cases then they will check vacancy of seats in that particular subject of your choice.

If some seats are available you will be called by them and complete the formalities whatever is required by the new college. If required you might have to appear for a test even. In the meanwhile you must get ready your Conduct & Transfer certificates ready from the old college administration. Then if you are all done then they will ask you the fees and you can take admission there.
23rd February 2017, 10:44 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I change college from Osmania to Kakathiya University?

Can I change from JNTUH university to Kerala university after 1st year of engineering?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?