31st August 2011, 11:53 AM
Unregistered

Will it be a good choice of doing MBA from Symbiosis after the completion of Graduation?

what will i do after graduation . is mba good i cant afford too much fee of mba . maximum 2-2.5 lakh . ifi do mba from symbiosis . is it ok?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the difference between Diploma in MBA and Normal MBA? Is it a good decision to study MBA in Symbiosis college? How to get the prospectus for MBA course in Symbiosis? What is the fee structure of the course?
  2. What to do after completing BSc? Best colleges to do MSc?
  3. Which are the medical courses after BSc PCM?
  4. Which one is better between B.Com and direct BBA after 12th commerce -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Which subjects should I choose to prepare for IAS after completion of MBA in HR? Does this a good choice to prepare for IAS after completion of MBA?
  6. Which specialization in MBA is a best choice for e after completion of Graduation in Science stream?
  7. Which are the different fields or career opportunities after BSc Chemistry?
  8. What to do after intermediate? Details of MBA and banking sector?
  9. How good is the course content and faculty of SMU and Symbiosis?
  10. Is it better to do job after BSc Biotech? Is it necessary to do masters after that?
  11. What are the jobs and courses which would be better to do after B.Com graduation?
  12. Which course to select after completion of 12th Commerce which will give a good job in future? -- [New]
  13. Which course is a best choice for me between ME and MBA after completion of BE in CSE?
  14. What can I do after BSc IT?
  15. What should a commerce student opt for the best career opportunity excluding charted accountant?
  16. Does this a good choice to do MBA in HR having completed Graduation?
  17. Is this a good choice of doing MBA after the completion of M.Sc in Chemistry?
  18. Can I work in IT sector after completion of MBA Finance? Is it a good choice for me?
31st August 2011, 07:48 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will it be a good choice of doing MBA from Symbiosis after the completion of Graduation?

After completing the graduation MBA is a good field which involves high scope. Symbiosis is one of the reputed institutes. You need to attend the entrance exam SNAP which is conducted for getting admission. Fee structure is not something you need to worry because you can take education loans from banks. The repayment of the amount can be only after you get a job after the completion of the studies.
20th January 2012, 08:40 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Will it be a good choice of doing MBA from Symbiosis after the completion of Graduation?

how can i prepare for cat (2012) without coaching?
27th February 2012, 03:32 PM
Unregistered

i am in management field and doing job of assignations and all.can u please guide that if i will do M.B.A in I.T or operations, will it be helpful for my future carrier and what scopes it will have?
27th February 2012, 04:31 PM
Ravikanth2027
Senior Member+++++

hai friend

after completes graduation course to join any courses like
MBA
MCA
B.Ed
M.Sc

but which said interest to choose that course
MBA & MCA both have same entrance exam like
GAT
MAT
CAT
ICET

so many university offers MBA courses
Delhi university
punjab university
kakathiya university
osmania university
mumbai university

duration of MBA course : 2 years in 4 sem
Fee : every year 30000/-
and also so many specializations
HR
Finance
marketing
sales
accounts
IT
19th March 2012, 03:08 PM
Unregistered

Can I get the fees structure of the post graduate diploma courses????????
30th June 2012, 12:35 PM
Unregistered

can i get fees structure of the post graduate diploma courses & what scope it will have from correspondence?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?