24th December 2013, 06:09 PM
Unregistered

Can I complete graduation within a year through distance mode? Which university offers 1 year graduation?

sir,

I have completed my 10 2 in the year 2003, and now i m into business of stock trading from then, i wanted to go for the various program offered in my fraternity but graduation is a compulsion,so can i complete my graduation within a year (distance)? if yes, plz guide me how and from which university i can get a degree within a year.

thanks in advance , waiting for your valuable reply .
[email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. How to do B.Ed through distance mode after completing graduation with 60%?
  2. Is it possible to do graduation in BSc in 1 year through distance course?
  3. How can I complete graduation in one year having years of gap after I.Com?
  4. Is there any 1 year graduation program present which i may join after my +2?
  5. Correspondence course in graduation (BA)? How many years required to complete graduation if one year is not possible?
  6. Can I do M.Tech in regular mode without intermediate? I have completed graduation and PG in Acharya Nagarjuna Open University in distance mode
  7. How to complete my graduation with some other subject? What are the options available? Which are the universities?
  8. How to complete the my graduation in any subject since i had to leave my graduation earlier because of some unavoidable circumstances?
  9. How may i complete my graduation now since i left it in middle few years back because of some unavoidable reasons?
  10. How can a candidate who failed in 2 subjects in B.Com final year, complete his graduation later?
  11. Which are the distance education universities which offer B.Ed programme without demanding Teaching Experience?
  12. Can I pursue LLB being a candidate of MA in Political Science? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Can I complete my 2nd year of PG in Zoology through distance education?
  14. Can I apply for government jobs after completing graduation in B.A Arts through distance mode?
  15. How can I do BE in mining along with my work after completing my diploma in the same field?
  16. Is it possible to do PG through regular mode after doing graduation by distance mode
  17. While working in RRB can I take up MSc?
  18. How can a diploma student complete graduation in one year?
8th January 2014, 02:41 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Can I complete graduation within a year through distance mode? Which university offers 1 year graduation?

Sorry, it is not possible to do graduation in 1 year. this is 3 years course and this is not possible to do it in 1 year. so I am Sorry, There is no university in India which provides 1 year graduation course.

And it is right that for any course you need graduation. So, you should do graduation first and after that you can apply for any of the course.

But it is necessary to have graduation and if any college or university provides you 1 year any degree course then that course will be not valid.

So, i think you should do degree in 3 years it will be best for you. Don't waste your 1 year in searching that collage or university which provides 1 year graduation course.
So, do graduation from that university which is affiliated other wise there will be no value of your course.

And if you want to do Graduation from distance learning then you can definitely do that. There are many universities which are affiliated and which provide you the graduation course.
Amity
Symbiosis
Sikkim Manipal University
IGNOU

And there are also many other universities which provide you distance education. And these all are best known and Sikkim Manipal university and Symbiosis both are known for the distance courses so you can apply for any of the university.
19th May 2014, 12:37 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I complete graduation within a year through distance mode? Which university offers 1 year graduation?

Can I complete graduation through distance mode? Which university offers distance mode graduation?
14th April 2015, 10:56 PM
kunalroy89

Graduation is not possible in 1year as per Govt rules whether by Regular or Correspondence mode.
There used to be few colleges around Andhra and now Telangana which allows candidates to apply directly for Final exam after 1year of admission. But those degrees are not deemed as valid and are actually ingenuine.Most such institutions are closed now and that process is illegal.
You need to give 3years for completion of Graduation. No compromise at all.
16th April 2015, 12:54 AM
Microsoft_Bangalore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir,

I have completed my 10 2 in the year 2003, and now i m into business of stock trading from then, i wanted to go for the various program offered in my fraternity but graduation is a compulsion,so can i complete my graduation within a year (distance)? if yes, plz guide me how and from which university i can get a degree within a year.

thanks in advance , waiting for your valuable reply .
[email protected]

Yes, you can complete the graduation, but not within a year. Your graduation will be completed in the time of its period of the course duration. So, no any college will help you to do in a duration of 1 year.
22nd September 2018, 09:23 PM
Unregistered

I have completed 2 years of BA ENGLISH LANGUAGE AND LITERATURE in Idukki. But now am in calicut and I want to complete my degree programme from here. Can I ?
21st October 2018, 04:03 PM
Unregistered

Can I complete 2 years special honours course from Calcutta University?
Sir,

I have completed my b.com (2 yrs .pass course)from Calcutta University in the year 1996. I want to complete my graduation with special honours. Is it possible now?

Thanking you in advance .
Madhu Tiwari
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?