15th November 2011, 11:57 AM
cleverdesigns

How can a diploma student complete graduation in one year?

give me suggestion that how can i complete my Graduation after Diploma??? know that i have only one year time period b'coz then i have to going to USA. and i want to do my graduation any how.. though my BE running in AMIE(Calcutta university) but it take more time....... so give me proper guidelines...

Related Questions:
1st October 2016, 12:54 AM
stutiswet2

Default Re: How can a diploma student complete graduation in one year?

Quote:
Originally Posted by cleverdesigns View Post
give me suggestion that how can i complete my Graduation after Diploma??? know that i have only one year time period b'coz then i have to going to USA. and i want to do my graduation any how.. though my BE running in AMIE(Calcutta university) but it take more time....... so give me proper guidelines...
You cannot complete your graduation in one year. As you have completed diploma, so first you will have to appear for lateral entry exam. After passing lateral entry exam, you can take direct admission into 2nd year of Bachelor education. Then, you can complete your graduation in 3 years.
There is no way to complete your graduation in 1 year.
2nd October 2016, 01:50 AM
Madison.

Default Re: How can a diploma student complete graduation in one year?

No, there is no option to complete your graduation in 1 year after your diploma. Since you have a diploma you can appear for the Lateral Entry Examination. If you are able to clear the Lateral Entry examination then you can get admission directly in the 2nd year of the B.Tech degree course.

Even some of the colleges also held their own entrance examination for admission through the Lateral Entry process and some colleges has a cut off percentage marks for getting admission in those colleges.

However to complete your graduation through Lateral Entry also you need 3 years. It is not possible to complete your graduation in 1 year by any means.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?