8th January 2018, 01:22 PM
Unregistered

Can I continue my BA 3rd year studies after a gap of 5 years?

Sir, I have done BPP course and after that I had done my B.A, 1st and 2nd years, but couldn't continue due to not receiving any study materials. Its been almost 5 years, but now I want to continue my studies in 3rd year. Please tell me can I recontinue and write my exam in 3rd year without writing again exam for 1st and 2nd year?

8th January 2018, 06:09 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I continue my BA 3rd year studies after a gap of 5 years?

It would be not possible because there is a time limit to complete a degree course according to the various university rules. If there is a 5 years gap, then time is gone for you.

Mostly a degree course of 3 years duration should be completed in about 5 years time from the date of admission at most of the universities.
8th January 2018, 08:04 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

No you are not allowed to pursue from the mid sessions as because it is more than 3 years. And after 3 year gap you are not allowed to continue from the same that is from 3rd year.
You have to start from 1st year again. There is no possibility to continue from mid sessions.
8th January 2018, 08:18 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Sorry to inform you but this not possible. You have to write for 1st and 2nd years examinations again.

You can only continue courses under a gap of 3 years. After that you have to start the course again to have the degree of that course, if you want to have that degree.
8th January 2018, 11:31 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

I am sorry to say that you cannot continue your left over BA third year studies at this instant after a gap of 5 years as this is not possible.
Since, there is a huge gap of 5 years you left the course, you must have to complete the said course from the very beginning of the course.
According to my opinion, you must opt for the BA course through distance mode of Education. So, apply in different Universities offering the said through distance mode and just go ahead for it.
9th January 2018, 12:38 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, I have done BPP course and after that I had done my B.A, 1st and 2nd years, but couldn't continue due to not receiving any study materials. Its been almost 5 years, but now I want to continue my studies in 3rd year. Please tell me can I recontinue and write my exam in 3rd year without writing again exam for 1st and 2nd year?
Sorry it not possible for you to continue your studies after 5 years gap. There is no such provision available in any college or universities in India. However, you can do the BA course through distance or correspondence mode from 1st year.
9th January 2018, 06:48 PM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

Sorry to inform you that, since five years is not a small duration, so your college/university may not allow you to continue your lest out education. However I would suggest you to contact to your college examination department, they can help you and give you further details, if any.
9th January 2018, 11:06 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Sorry, to say that you can't continue B.A 3rd year after 5 years of gap. For every course, there will be minimum and maximum duration to complete the course and obtain the degree certificate. The minimum duration of B.A course is three years and the maximum duration is six years. Since, you have five years gap after completion of your B.A second year, the maximum duration for you to complete the course is completed, so, you can't continue your B.A 3rd year after 5 years gap.
14th July 2021, 12:30 PM
Unregistered

Can i. Regular my ba course after 3 year gap
9th October 2021, 06:18 PM
Unregistered

Sir I have achieved both clc and tc of same college is it any issue
6th December 2021, 04:30 PM
Unregistered

I continue my study aftet 5 year
8th March 2022, 10:36 PM
Unregistered

Can I continue my BA 2nd year studies after 2 years of gap..?
16th July 2022, 10:20 PM
Unregistered

I completed 2nd year degree after that because of health issues I had to dropout
It's Been 4 years
Now I'm fine, want to complete last year.
Can I join in open university,
If it's Yess does my 2years count. Need TC.
19th August 2022, 06:25 PM
Unregistered

Can I continue my BSC 3rd year studies after a gap of 4 years?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?